Monday, August 11, 2008

Introduction : Ankit

My name is Ankit Singh. I am a student of Civil Engineering at Malaviya National Institute of Technology,Jaipur.
I enjoy travelling and photography apart from music and creative designing .I am a hard core counter strike fan.I have a passion for automobiles and would love to see myself designing a few of them in the near future.I am an outspoken person and like communicating with people from different spheres of life,cultures and parts of the world and getting to know their perspective on various issues.I am always on the lookout for good oppurtunities which can provide me with some great value addition.

For me, Mondialogo is very special.It provides me a platform for using my technical and soft skills to work towards the betterment of the society.It is wonderful to see the use of what you study in the real world.Also, I perceive this as an oppurtunity to give something back to society.It is great to see people from all over the world come together and provide solutions to the major problems we face today.I am glad to be a part of such a group that is trying to change the lives of people,though in a small but effective way.

No comments: