Monday, August 4, 2008

Introduction : Shweta

Hey everyone,

I'm Shweta Sivasankaran , doing my 3rd year Chem Engg. in Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajasthan.I hail from a small State in the southern tip of The Indian peninsula called Kerala (popularly known as 'God's own Country'- so i guess that makes me an Angel :-) ). The verdant tropical greenery there is vibrant and shapes the attitudes of its natives to a great extent. Jaipur is a contrast, but I love it here despite a lot less rainfall :-). I hold a passion for music and dance and share an interest in reading.Being a part of the Mondialogo team is important to me since I would be able to do something that would benefit a village- the heartland of my country which the scorching national economical growth in the past decade has left largely untouched. More than drawing up plans on paper, I will strive to give something tangible to the village of Bhojpur which can improve their life and enrich their community. I am prepared to work to this end.

1 comment:

Praveen Sake said...

Interesting work Shweta... I truly appreciate it!