Thursday, August 14, 2008

Introduction : Suvha

Hi,
My name is Suvha Lama.I hail from Darjeeling, the queen of hills . I am doing my B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering from Malaviya National Institute of Techology,Jaipur. I am in third year now.

For me Mondialogo has been a boon,no less. It has opened new avenues for me . On a personal front, I came to know more about myself and my interests.

Bhojpur is a very pleasant place and so are its people.They are very helpful and always lend a helping hand no matter what. When I put myself in their shoes, I could feel their pain.After witnessing their living conditions and the determination and benignity with which they face life ,I truly understood the meaning of the phrase "making something out of nothing". So I was thoroughly inspired to do something just to see a glimmer of hope in those eyes always bright and full of energy amidst the chaos.The people there are very humble.They will be happy even if there is someone to just lend a ear to them.

After Bhojpur, my life has never been the same.I realised that our life when compared to theirs is a cake walk.

No comments: